[contact-form-7 id="22117" title="Agreeing To Terms And Conditions"]
Terms & Conditions – CBT Therapy & Coaching Agreement
This agreement is made between Ivana Franekova at iCoaching Zone (“Therapist/ Coach”), and Client. Both parties agree to the following:
- Therapy is an ongoing relationship between Therapist and Client.
- Therapy is a structure that facilitates the process of personal, professional and social development. The Client and Therapist agree that the therapy relationship will be designed and developed together.
- The Therapist operates strict anti-discrimination policy.
- Therapy is not about giving advice- it is about leading client towards finding their own solutions that fits best with their needs.
- By entering this relationship, the Therapist and the Client acknowledge that the Client wants to make significant progress and changes in his/her life. Because progress and changes are unique to each individual, the Therapist and the Client commit to working with each other for the certain amount of sessions (to be agreed at the Induction Session). This allows the therapy relationship appropriate time to develop and progress through objectives, obstacles and successes that occur.
- The Therapist CAN NOT guarantee success, because progress is dependent on both parties in the client-therapist relationship.
- All sessions are conducted Online only during Pandemic.
- The session fees/ programs must be paid for in advance.
- It is client’s responsibility to ensure the equipment needed for Online Sessions (Internet, charged device, headphones if necessary) is in full working order. I recommend testing it out before the session. I’m unable to change/ postpone the session if the equipment isn’t working.
CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES- please read carefully:
- All sessions can now be booked via my Online Booking System.
- You can book, amend, cancel your session through the system. Please allow at least 48 hours to amend/ cancel your session appointment.
- If you change the time and date less than 48 hours prior to the session, a cancelling/ amending fee of £60 will be charged. Please email me on email@example.com if you need to make changes less than 48 hours prior to the session.
- At the scheduled appointment time, the Client agrees to be on time. If the client is running late, he/she will be responsible for letting the Therapist know in advance but the session will still end at the set time . The Therapist and the client commit to starting and finishing each session on time.
- If the client is more than 30 minutes late for a therapy session without prior notification, the session will be cancelled, and full session fee will be payable.
- Each session that runs over by 20 minutes or more, with the client’s prior consent and choice, will be charged extra using half-hourly system (only when possible).
Treatment Plans offer reduced session fee, support in-between sessions and give clients motivation to see the treatment plan to the end. All treatment plans are paid for IN ADVANCE.
The Treatment Plans are run over 6 weeks, with one session a week. You will have a maximum of 8 weeks to complete your Treatment Plan.
*You can cancel your Treatment Plan & receive refund anytime during therapy. The refund will be based on full session fee (60 minutes- £110 and 90 minutes- £135), plus an admin fee of £50 will be deducted from the refund.
The therapy relationship is built on trust. The therapist agrees to keep all conversations and information about the Client private and confidential. No personal ideas, information or thoughts expressed will be shared with anyone except with the permission of the Client.
*Get out Clause: If the Therapist feels the client is in an immediate danger, the Therapist has a duty to alarm appropriate authorities. For instance: Depressed client being at risk of a suicide.
The Client must ask, if unsure, what the Therapist is planning to do in therapy/ therapy sessions.