Understanding Business Transactions And Creating Win-Win Situations In Business
With Life/ Business Coach & CBT Therapist Ivana Franekova
Introducing my 2-Hour-long Business Communication Worshop, based on ‘Transactional Analysis’
Location: Stanmore Coaching Practice, Greater London, HA7 (full address details given at the time of booking) or your own business location.
* please use the form below to specify your requirements, thank you
Cost: £95 inclusive of all the training materials (based on a minimum of 3 attendees)
Individually delivered workshop from £140 at Stanmore Practice, Liverpool Street or your own location.
Summary of the workshop:
- Learn how to create ‘win-win’ situations in business transactions (communications);
- Learn how to deal with conflicts in workplace;
- Learn how to identify which part of your ego states is involved in the business transaction (child, parent or an adult);
- Turn a difficult conversation around by employing simple, yet effective communication tools based on Transactional Analysis;
- Learn the art of verbal and non-verbal communication;
- Learn how and where to use ‘open questions’ and where ‘closed questions’ would be more appropriate.
Why is the workshop useful?
- It gives you greater understanding of how you communicate with people; not only in professional settings, but in personal situations too;
- You will learn different styles of communication, giving you more confidence in workplace and ability to say what you want without fears;
- The workshop is extremely valuable to staff, managers and CEOs wishing to improve their communication skills and being able to handle conflicts correctly and efficiently;
- The skills you will learn will not only be valuable at work, but in personal relationships too.
Delivery of the workshop:
Stanmore Coaching Practice , Stanmore, Greater London; Liverpool Street, City Of London; or your own location.
Booking Form & Special Requirements: